The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 1 Feb 2023 from 9:15am to 12:15pm
- Location Online
Managing acute medical presentations on the frontline: A guide for trainees - Series 4, hosted by the Royal Society of Medicine and the Health Education Kent Surrey Sussex (HEKSS) Deanery.
Aimed at all trainees working in frontline medicine, these webinars provide case-based scenarios covering the most common acute medical presentations. In each episode, our expert panel of speakers cover the initial assessment and management of medical conditions, highlighting any tips and red flags to look out for.
The programme is most relevant for Core Medical and Internal Medical Trainees, International Medical Graduates, as well as all grades of medical doctor working on the frontline (Foundation and Specialist Registrar Level) and Allied Health Professionals, including Physician Associates, nurses and paramedics.
Follow us on:
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link before the meeting.
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom.
CPD accredited: A CPD certificate with 2 CPD credits will be issued to those joining each webinar live and will be automatically issued after 7 days to those who watched the webinar live in its entirety. Those who watch the webinar on-demand will receive a CPD certificate 30 days after the webinar has gone live.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||Non Healthcare Professional||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Student||Trainee|
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
All webinars will be available for registered delegates 60 days after on Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.