- Date and time Mon 24 May 2021 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Respiratory Medicine
This webinar will provide an update on the management of pulmonary hypertension, from the perspective of three different specialties: respiratory medicine, cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery. A world-leading expert in pulmonary hypertension from each specialty will discuss the role of their specialty in the management of these patients. Delegates will understand the place each specialty has in the care of patients with pulmonary hypertension, and the important interactions between these specialties.
The key learning objectives will be as follows:
- To learn how to optimise the respiratory health of patients with pulmonary hypertension
- To learn about advances in the cardiovascular management of pulmonary hypertension, including the use of personalised medicine
- To understand the role of cardiothoracic surgery in pulmonary hypertension
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining each webinar live and will be automatically issued after 7 days to those who watched the webinar live in its entirety. Those who watch the webinar on-demand will receive a CPD certificate 30 days after the webinar has gone live.
|RSM Member||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|
*Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.