The largest annual meetings in Head and Neck Imaging in the UK is taking place online this year to make it available for participants from all over the world.
Join this virtual conference to promote the practice of head and neck imaging through education and research. In an interactive session, experts in the field will review the imaging and clinical management of a range of common head and neck diseases.
Start time: BST 9:15am | CEST 10:15am | EDT 4:15am | AEST 6:15pm
End time: BST 5:00pm | CEST 6:00pm | EDT 12:00pm | AEST 2:00am
Participants will be able to:
- Be cognizant of the role, value and limitations of imaging in the staging and treatment of head and neck cancers, with a special focus on the larynx and oral cavity
- Learn and consolidate on CT interpretation and reporting of the Paranasal Sinuses and Dentoalveolar regions
- Know about the state of the art orbital imaging and relevant imaging for the orbital surgeon
- Appreciate the importance of learning from errors through shared experiences, with a focus on head and neck imaging
- Optimise imaging strategy and protocols for hearing loss, tinnitus and otalgia
This conference will be relevant to a whole range of professionals including radiologists, ENT and maxillofacial surgeons, radiographers, nurses and medical students.
BSHNI meeting is renowned for its friendliness and imparting up to date practical knowledge which colleagues can take back with them. A unique character of the meeting is the imaging and clinical integration of the topics and discussions at the end of each session.
A CPD certificate with 6 CPD credit for each day will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
Prizes (Scientific & Educational Posters)
- First prize £150 (for each category)
- Second prize £75 (for each category)
Sunday 25 April 2021
The electronic poster competition on any topic relating to Head and Neck Imaging is open to all Radiologists, Clinicians, Allied Health Professionals, including their respective trainees and also Medical Students. Topics can be Educational, Research or Audit.
There are two poster categories: Educational & Scientific.
In the first instance, please submit a structured abstract for your poster, limited to 250 words (excluding title & references) before the deadline. Presenting authors of shortlisted poster abstracts must register for the meeting for their poster to be displayed and to be eligible for the poster prize.
Submit your abstract here >>
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 90 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Join in the conversation online #RSMBSHNI and #HNImaging21
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed and @BSHNI_UK