Reviewing developments and challenges in the use of PET/CT in oncological and non oncology practice in the UK.
- Date and time Thu 16 May 2019 from 8:45am to 4:20pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Radiology
This foundation course will provide the principles of musculoskeletal radiology and its application in common pathologies.
Join us at this one day meeting presenting the fundamentals of musculoskeletal normal appearances, pitfalls, common pathologies and case presentations. The event will be divided into six case presentations each featuring lectures on a different joint.
The course includes:
- Role of nuclear medicine in MSK
- Common musculoskeletal pathologies and the merits of each imaging modality relative
- Clinical scenarios
- Guidelines on how to structure a report
- What the clinicians want to know
- Mixture of sports injuries, arthropathy, trauma/non trauma, suspicious appearances and when to be concerned.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Learn from a faculty of renowned national and international speakers about topics such as Artificial intelligence in Radiology and the state of art of imaging of various head and neck diseases, with relevant anatomy and clinical management.
Join a faculty of specialists to have an update on the recent developments of imaging in the diagnosis of dementia.
Receive the latest updates on clinical and technological advances in the field of 3D imaging and related technologies, including 4D imaging, virtual planning and augmented reality.