- Date and time Thu 10 Dec 2020 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Orthopaedics
To commemorate our 10th year at FOSC, we will have sessions where trainees can present their work on orthopaedic research, clinical governance and teaching. This will provide a platform for robust debate. We are accepting abstracts now for all three sessions.
Entrants will submit:
A 450 word abstract on their original research in any field of orthopaedic surgery.
The structure for the abstract must include an introduction, methods, results and discussion. Applicants will be required to state their role and acknowledge co-contributors in their research. Confirmation must be obtained from the senior author for the study to be submitted. Please note research presented must not be presented at a previous conference or published in the literature.
- £100 cash prize for 1st place + 1 year subscription to the RSM
- £50 for the Runner up and 1 year subscription to the RSM, which will be awarded at the FOSC 2020.
- Medical Students
- Foundation 1 and 2 doctors
- Core surgical trainees
|RSM Member||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|
View the programme
Get 15% off when you book episode 1, 2 & 3 using the code FOSC20.