- Date and time Thu 12 Dec 2019 from 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Ophthalmology
This meeting will update attendees on the current management of haemangiomas in children, ptosis surgery in children and the strabismus complications of lid surgery.
Experts will review new surgical procedures for squint, new IOLs, new technology in relation to motility, and examine the effect of screens on children.
- Current treatment of haemangiomas and orthoptic management
- Possible motility complications following lid surgery
- Early surgery for ptosis
- New surgical procedures for squint
- New technology and motility
- New IOL currently in use
- The effect of screen time on children
There are bursary places available for all Ophthalmology meetings - send your request to email@example.com
The Ophthalmology Section would like to thank Bausch + Lomb and Johnson & Johnson for supporting the Academic Year 2019-2020 Programme of Events
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.