- Date and time Thu 3 Oct 2019 from 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Ophthalmology, Digital Health
This event is sold out but you can still live stream the meeting.
This meeting will explore the future of digital eye care and one of the 21st century's biggest dilemmas; humans versus artificial intelligence (AI). The digital maturity of ophthalmology will be discussed and a forward look into what technology will bring to the specialty.
Speakers will include experts from Google Health, Deepmind, Moorfields Eye Hospital and Singapore National Eye Centre.
This event is in association with the Digital Health Section of the RSM.
- Practical applications of technology to improve communication and eye care for patients
- How AI research is conducted in the field of ophthalmology
- Telemedicine principles and how to apply them to eye clinics
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|