- Date and time Fri 31 May 2019 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
This evening meeting will look at how the role of obstetricians and gynaecologists will have changed in 10 years' time, understanding the role of the NHS and artificial intelligence, private medicine and how the NHS may change to accommodate this.
- Understand what the role of the obstetrician will be in 10 years’ time
- Know about the role artificial intelligence may play in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology
- Understand how surgery and private medicine may have changed in the future
Entry is free for RSM members, with rates starting at just £15 for non-members.
|RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Student||RSM Trainee||RSM Fellow|
Non - Member
|AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Consultant / GP||Student||Trainee|