The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 17 Nov 2021 from 8:45am to 18 Nov 2021 at 6:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Nephrology
This two-day international webinar is composed of a multi-professional faculty reflecting the multi-systemic nature of vasculitis and autoinflammation. Comprehensive updates on UKIVAS group activities, along with clinical and research advances in the field of vasculitis and autoinflammation will also be addressed.
This webinar is a collaboration between the Nephrology Section of the Royal Society of Medicine and UKIVAS
All specialities interested in the management of vasculitis and autoimmunity are invited to attend including both paediatric and adult medicine.
This webinar will:
- Describe UKIVAS registry activity with an outline of data linkage projects
- Examine recent service development, quality improvement initiatives and multi-professional communication networks
- Provide updates on bioresource, basic science and clinical research
- Outline advances in COVID-19 management and the impact of the pandemic on patients with vasculitis
- Learn of newer therapies, steroid minimisation approaches and trial pathways across a broad range of the vasculitides
- Highlight advances in paediatric vasculitis and communication
CPD learning applied.
We would like to thank our sponsor Vifor Pharma UK for their support of this meeting.
Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMNephrology
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
Day 1 - View the programme
Day 2 - View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this live stream are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s weekly COVID-19 Series webinars remain free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.
This live stream will be available for registered delegates 30 days after on Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This live stream will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.