- Date and time Fri 1 May 2020 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Nephrology
This meeting will provide a comprehensive update on all UKIVAS group activities and plans for the future, along with recent clinical and research updates in vasculitis.
This is a multidisciplinary event where adult and paediatric vasculitis management will be examined.
This event is relevant to; renal, rheumatology, respiratory, ENT, dermatology and all other disciplines involved in vasculitis management.
The RSM is proud to partner this event with UKIVAS, a national rare diseases group co-chaired by Professor Mark Little and Dr Neil Basu.
- The assessment and treatment of organ-specific manifestation in systemic vasculitis.
- UKIVAS registry activity update with an outline of recent national bioresource and genomic developments.
- New therapies in complement, new biologic combination approaches and trial pathways.
- Service development, quality improvement and communication networks.
Non - Member
|Non - Member|