- Date and time Tue 5 Nov 2019 from 5:15pm to 7:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Military Medicine
On Tuesday 5 November 2019, the Royal Society of Medicine will hold a Remembrance Ceremony to honour the sacrifice made by doctors and clinical personnel, killed or injured whilst serving in regions of military conflict.
You are invited to attend the ceremony, which will commence promptly at 6pm and be followed by a drinks reception.
- Serving officers and other ranks:
- Royal Navy and Royal Air Force: No 1’s with medals
- Army: No 2’s with medals
- Civilians: Lounge suit
*Please note there are no changing facilities at the venue
Non - Member
|Non - Member|