- Date and time Fri 5 Mar 2021 from 10:05am to 12:25pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Laryngology and Rhinology
Join our internationally renowned panel sharing their experience managing paediatric airway. Our experts will discuss diagnosis, decision making and management of paediatric airway stenosis.
The key topics will be as follows:
- Learn about diagnosis and decision making in paediatric airway stenosis.
- Update on paediatric respiratory papillomatosis
- Learn different management options in syndromic children with airway stenosis
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
*Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Trainee||Student|