The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 2 Feb 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This multidisciplinary meeting will highlight the complexity and challenges of managing patients with severe functional gastrointestinal problems. Delegates who attend this meeting will discover the different diagnoses which need to be considered and learn the non-endoscopic approaches that may be available to those suffering from severe functional gastrointestinal problems.
The session will focus on a series of case-based presentations with panel discussions and contributions from experts in their fields.
During this event delegates will:
- Learn the complex psycho-social pathology associated with severe functional gastrointestinal problems
- Understand the optimum approach to managing severe functional gastrointestinal problems
- Acknowledge the risks of intervention
- Understand how social networks contribute to patient behaviour
We would like to thank our sponsors Dr Falk Pharma, GE Healthcare and Medtronic for their support of this meeting. Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.