- Date and time Wed 20 Nov 2019 from 8:45am to 4:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The RSM liver day will explore key advances in our understanding and management of liver disease. Plus a comprehensive review across a wide range of key hepatological conditions.
The meeting will provide a unique forum for consultant hepatologists, gastroenterologists, specialist registrars and clinical nurse specialists to discuss the current challenges and approaches to the management of liver disease.
You will learn:
- The latest therapeutic advances in chronic liver disease
- How to optimise outcome in alcohol-related liver disease
- The latest therapeutic strategies for viral hepatitis
- Optimise management in acute liver failure and the criteria for transplantation
- Review the pathogenesis and management strategy for fatty liver disease
We would like to thank our sponsor(s):
Bayer and Intercept UK & Ireland Ltd
Each of these sponsor(s) has supported this educational meeting through a payment to exhibit with a stand. Please note that none of the companies listed above have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.