As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Fri 16 Dec 2022 from 10:30am to 4:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Epidemiology and Public Health, Faculty of Public Health
This event will provide an essential update to the latest discussions and agreements post COP 27 with the aim of improving the understanding of how climate change impacts human health.
Attend to gain insights from UK and WHO experts in the field of climate and health. We will be joined by Sir Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, who will be pre-recording a video to provide insights into his report on air quality.
By attending, participants will:
- Have the opportunity to engage in debate with key UK and WHO experts
- Hear about the 'lived experience' of climate change from the perspective of a colleague in Pakistan
- Understand to prioritise the key actions that can be implemented to improve Climate and Health and reduce the risks of harm to human health
Book to attend this event virtually. To view the rates and agenda, please select your preference below.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Registration for this event will close at 9:00am on Friday 16 December 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time.
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM's discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.