- Date and time Thu 16 Jun 2022 from 8:45am to 4:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Endocrinology and Diabetes
This event will now take place as a webinar. To attend the webinar please click here.
Join us at this upcoming meeting to discover how the past informs the present and future in the field of diabetes and endocrinology. Attendees will learn about past practices in diabetes and endocrinology and compare this with the present in order to reflect on current evidence-based medicine.
There will be an exciting panel discussion with enthusiastic world-class speakers and experts.
During this meeting you will:
- How diabetes and endocrine medicine has changed through the years
- How the focus has changed to person-centered individualized care
- Reflect on the possible changes coming in the immediate and medium-term future in diabetes and endocrinology
This meeting is held jointly with the RSM History of Medicine Society.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
|RSM Fellow||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||ABCD/SfE Member||ABCD/SfE Trainee||Student||Council Member||ABCD/SfE Student|
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.