- Date and time Mon 4 Jul 2022 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Digital Health, Geriatrics and Gerontology
Free for all
Join this webinar to understand the new DHSC Anticipatory Care Planning (ACP) policy and approach, evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the ACP programme through worked examples and demonstrate planning in action using transformational new digital tools, platforms and approaches. It will enable practitioners to implement the new guidance and assist a Person-centred approach.
During this webinar, you will:
- Understand the new policy and how it may be delivered
- Observe practical examples of what the policy means in practice
- Learn the Seven steps and principles of Anticipatory Care and its potential digital application
- Assess examples of digital tools and platforms for Anticipatory care planning
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Follow us on:
We would like to thank NHS England who have provided funding to support this webinar.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.