This virtual masterclass will guide you through the stages of building AI solutions in healthcare, from development to deployment.
Taking place over two half days, join us to understand how to take an AI solution from idea to bedside and learn from those with expertise in the field. Each webinar will be split into three sessions, each covering a key stage in the development lifecycle of an AI healthcare product.
Day 1 will offer an overview of what you need to consider when designing and building AI models and solutions, as well as regulatory requirements to be aware of.
Session 1: ‘Design’
- Appreciate that AI isn’t always the solution to healthcare problems
- Understand the principles of co-design in the realm of AI and healthcare
- Explore how AI can be incorporated into existing clinical workflows
Session 2: ‘Build’
- Understand how to access data to feed AI models
- Appreciate the steps and expertise required to build AI models
- Demonstrate knowledge of the requirements around AI model validation
Session 3: ‘Regulate’
- Understand the regulatory requirements that must be fulfilled prior to deployment
- Appreciate the time frames and evidence required to achieve regulatory approval
- Explore the future of regulation for AI in healthcare
This virtual conference is ideal for healthcare professionals, digital health professionals, academics and students with an interest in AI technologies and a desire to understand how they can be successfully developed and deployed for healthcare purposes.
Receive a £10 discount for Day 2 if you have already booked to attend Day 1, using voucher code MULTITEP59. Please complete your booking for Day 1 before proceeding to book and apply the voucher code to your booking for Day 2 in a separate transaction.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMDigiHealth
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.