As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Wed 19 Oct 2022 from 3:30pm to 6:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Coloproctology
Join us for the prestigious John of Arderne prize for a chance to hear surgical trainees and medical students present their colorectal research papers, followed by the annual Presidential Address.
This event, hosted by Dr Jeremy Nightingale, MD, FRCP, Honorary Consultant Gastroenterologist, St Mark’s Hospital, Harrow, includes six selected presentations that will inform participants of the latest developments and good practice in coloproctology.
The presidential address will acknowledge aspects of gastroenterology relevant to Coloproctology practice, especially concerning intestinal failure and nutritional support.
Participants will be able to improve their skills in critiquing research methodology and appraising research methods. This will also be an opportunity to demonstrate improved knowledge of the described advances in coloproctology.
Please note, the optional dinner is a black-tie event.
Follow us on:
Show Virtual / In Person rates
View the programme
View the programme
Registration for this event will close at 1:00 am on Tuesday 18 October 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.