- Date and time Mon 13 May 2019 from 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Neurosciences, Military Medicine
This event will explore all aspects of the neuroscience and psychiatry of war and terror with a special keynote lecture from the Royal Society of Medicine’s President, Professor Sir Simon Wessely.
- Modern toxicology in warfare and society
- Neurosurgery on the battle front
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation
- Mild head injury and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Strategies of counter-terrorism and the controversies involved
This is a joint meeting between the Clinical Neurosciences and Military Medicine Sections.
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Codman Specialty Surgical
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.