Sir Roger Bannister is preeminent for his pioneering work on autonomic medicine. This event will honour Sir Bannister via an insightful lecture by Professor Christopher Mathias – a friend and former colleague.
- Date and time Mon 13 May 2019 from 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Neurosciences, Military Medicine
This event will explore all aspects of the neuroscience and psychiatry of war and terror with a special keynote lecture from the Royal Society of Medicine’s President, Professor Sir Simon Wessely.
- Modern toxicology in warfare and society
- Neurosurgery on the battle front
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation
- Mild head injury and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Strategies of counter-terrorism and the controversies involved
This is a joint meeting between the Clinical Neurosciences and Military Medicine Sections.
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Codman Specialty Surgical
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
View the programme
This event on medical apps will examine the growing role that apps are playing in healthcare delivery.