- Date and time Tue 16 Jan 2024 from 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Clinical Immunology and Allergy, British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology, GAP Network, British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Join us for a comprehensive virtual masterclass in the eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE) diagnosis and management.
Our panel of experts will update you on the latest scientific evidence and discuss optimal clinical practice for the diagnosis and management of EoE, focusing on children and young adults. The meeting will emphasise the importance of a multi-disciplinary approach to managing GI and multi-system allergic disease and help develop clinicians’ and other health professionals’ understanding of EoE in the evolution of allergic disease across childhood.
You will gain confidence in your understanding of:
- The epidemiology, risk factors, and clinical presentation of EoE in children and young people
- Diagnostic and management conundrums in children and young people presenting with feeding difficulties, dysphagia, and/or suspected EoE
- Recent guideline updates for the management of EoE patients and the importance of a multidisciplinary approach
- Future developments in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with EoE
- The overlap with EoE and multisystem allergic disease through childhood
We hope this session will increase your awareness and understanding of EoE in children and young adults and improve the care of these patients in both the community and hospital settings – “Think Eoe”!
Follow us on:
We would like to thank our sponsor Dr Falk Pharma UK for their support of this event. Please note that the main scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Dr Edward Gaynor and Dr Leanne Goh
Ms Kerryn Moolenschot, Advanced Specialist Paediatric Dietitian in Gastroenterology and Surgery, St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Registration for this webinar will close on 16 January 2024 at 8:00am (GMT). Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
We are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. This is at the presenter and the RSM’s discretion.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.