- Date and time Sat 19 Oct 2019 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Forensic and Legal Medicine
Using as a starting point a real-life murder and sexual assault, this meeting will approach the different forensic specialities who may be involved. You will learn about current best practice and ethical dilemmas in the field.
Experienced speakers will show how a single case can involve many different forensic and legal practitioners, and raise legal, clinical and ethical concerns for each of them.
- Be aware of how a complex murder investigation evolves
- Understand the roles of different forensic specialities
- Know current best practice in custody and sexual offences medicine
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|