Jed Mercurio will be joining us for some riveting conversation and insights into his interesting and vivid life. Jed Mercurio is a British television writer, producer, director and novelist. His latest work includes; Bodyguard and Line of Duty.
- Date and time Fri 22 Nov 2019 from 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Cardiothoracic
Please note: this event is fully booked and there will be no guaranteed registrations on the day.
This event will highlight how to improve outcomes for patients with lung failure. There will be a key focus on the increasing discourse between GP's, chest physicians, intensivists and cardiothoracic surgeons, and to share learnings with the aim of safely extending the limits.
- The global and UK epidemiology of lung failure
- How to effectively manage these lung conditions: clinical features, diagnosis, case-selection, treatment
- Emerging techniques and extending the limits
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Please note that none of the companies listed has had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
View the programme
Jointly organised by the Oxford Empathy Programme, delegates will learn about the role and importance of empathy in healthcare from current research, education, policy, practice and patient perspectives.
Cleveland Clinic London will bring to the RSM a faculty of top specialists to give you a comprehensive update and analysis of current state-of-the-art practices in cardiovascular medicine and surgery.