The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Thu 18 May 2023 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Cardiology
Join this general day designed to provide an overview of the causes, investigation and management of systemic hypertension (both primary and secondary).
Participants will be able:
- To assess for end-organ damage of hypertension
- To interpret investigations for secondary hypertension
- To discuss drugs for hypertension, resistant hypertension and emergencies (including pharmacology)
- To deliberate on genetics and racial variation; ECG interpretation, athlete’s heart vs LVH vs HCM
This event is available to attend in person or virtually. Please select your preference below.
A recording will be available for all registered delegates for up to 60 days after the event. The link will be sent 24 hours after the meeting.
Follow us on:
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Student||Trainee|
Registration for this event will close on 17 May 2023 at 1:00am (GMT). Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
We are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. This is at the presenter and the RSM’s discretion.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.