- Date and time Tue 23 Feb 2021 from 4:00pm to 6:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology
The aim is to provide cardiology trainees with core knowledge on inherited cardiac conditions as appropriate to the training curriculum. The learning objectives are as follows:
- Gain an overview of channelopathies likely to be encountered in clinical practice and how to apply the assessment framework
- Gain an overview of inherited vascular diseases likely to be encountered in clinical practice and how to apply the assessment framework
- Outline further training opportunities in ICC and the approaches for advanced modular training
- Understand the role of exercise in relation to the risk stratification and management of patients with ICC
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
|RSM Member||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|
*Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.