- Date and time Tue 23 Feb 2021 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology
The aim is to provide cardiology trainees with core knowledge on inherited cardiac conditions as appropriate to the training curriculum. The learning objectives are as follows:
- Gain an overview of channelopathies likely to be encountered in clinical practice and how to apply the assessment framework
- Gain an overview of inherited vascular diseases likely to be encountered in clinical practice and how to apply the assessment framework
- Outline further training opportunities in ICC and the approaches for advanced modular training
- Understand the role of exercise in relation to the risk stratification and management of patients with ICC
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
We would like to thank our sponsor Takeda for their support of this webinar. Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor.
This activity has been supported by Boston Scientific, Health Education England and Medtronic in the form of educational grants.
Please note that the companies listed above have had no input into the arrangement or educational content of this activity.
View the programme
*Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.