- Date and time Fri 7 Jun 2024 from 8:45am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Anaesthesia
Join this educational meeting, as we focus on specific areas of interest or controversy within head and neck anaesthesia, and address areas of current debate within the field in an interactive manner led and presented by national and international experts.
The aim of the event is to focus on specific areas of interest or controversy within head and neck anaesthesia using an informal nature to inform participants and involve them within discussion, fostering a healthy exchange of knowledge and ideas.
By attending the masterclass, you will build your knowledge on:
- Head and neck anaesthesia, understanding key factors and elements of controversy within approaching and managing related conditions.
- The methods to manage laryngeal obstruction and understand it.
- The management of emergency airway.
|RSM Retired Fellow
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors
|AHP / Nurse / Midwife