- Date and time Mon 6 Apr 2020 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Urology
This meeting is to be held in conjunction with the academic committee from BAUS and also in partnership with The Urology Foundation.
There will be academic presentations in the morning, followed by an academic poster session. This will run in parallel with a podium session in conjunction with TUF for research proposals.
The afternoon will open to the Malcolm Coptcoat short papers meeting and will finish with our guest lecture (TBC).
- To encourage participation in urological research
- To expose trainees to the concept of competitive application for funding
- To reward high-quality clinical presentations
- First prize: Up to £2,000 towards the Urology overseas winter scientific meeting in the next academic session
- Second prize: £750 towards the Urology overseas winter scientific meeting in the next academic session or Campbell's Urology
- Third prize: £500 towards the Urology overseas winter scientific meeting in the next academic session or Smith's Urology BAUS academic research prize: £750
Submission deadline: Sunday 9 February 2020
Open to: Urological trainees
Submit a 200-word abstract about your own work; all subjects will be considered. Successful applicants will then be selected to present at the RSM Urology and Baus Section of Academic Urology joint meeting on Monday 6 April 2020.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|