The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Mon 6 Apr 2020 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Urology
Please note this event has been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
This meeting is to be held in conjunction with the academic committee from BAUS and also in partnership with The Urology Foundation.
There will be academic presentations in the morning, followed by an academic poster session. This will run in parallel with a podium session in conjunction with TUF for research proposals.
The afternoon will open to the Malcolm Coptcoat short papers meeting and will finish with our guest lecture (TBC).
- To encourage participation in urological research
- To expose trainees to the concept of competitive application for funding
- To reward high-quality clinical presentations
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed