This meeting aims to explore the big known unknowns of sleep medicine and the possible avenues that may be pursued in future research.
There are limited free bursary places available to RSM students and AHPs on a first come, first served basis. To claim your free place, please email us at email@example.com
Join us to explore important known unknowns in sleep medicine, with topics ranging from sleep medicine science to managing treatment-resistant sleep disorders.
This truly multidisciplinary sleep medicine educational event will be delivered by national and international experts in their fields, who will discuss today’s big sleep medicine questions, from the validity of our current sleep EEG staging to does insomnia kill.
During this session, participants will be able to:
- The future of sleep medicine science, including optimising: the power of EEG diagnostics, light therapy, and sleep biomarkers
- How to approach residual sleepiness in adequately treated obstructive sleep apnoea
- How to optimise the use of oral appliances in treating sleep-disordered breathing
- How can we harness ‘big sleep data’ to address the known unknowns in sleep medicine
- How to treat insomnia when cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) fails
- Does insomnia kill?
By the end of this meeting, delegates will have the latest sleep medicine information at their fingertips and know the future direction of sleep medicine research.
Can’t attend in person on the day? This event is available to watch on-demand for up to 60 days. Please register for the pre-recorded webinar here. The link to watch the webinar will be sent via email three days after the live in-person event on 14 May 2022 so that you can view it on-demand.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed