- Date and time Tue 12 May 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Psychiatry
This unique event will bring together international experts to give you an update on some of the main emerging concepts in psychiatry research and their relevance for translation in clinical practice. We will discuss new evidence on environmental risks, advances in our understanding of the link between physical and mental health, and novel treatment approaches and emerging pharmacological treatments in psychiatry.
- The increasing evidence of the link between physical and mental health and how should we move forward to protect the physical health of patients with mental health disorders
- Emerging data on environmental risk factors such as air pollution and cannabis use and when is it important to start intervening
- Novel approaches in treatment and assessment in psychiatry
- Advances in pharmacological treatments including the use of anti-inflammatory medications, psychedelics, and ketamine.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|