The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 4 May 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
This study day will review the current best practice in the management of common clinical presentations in neonatology.
Learning objectives include:
- The basis of approaches in the current management of neonatal sepsis, including neonatal radiology; management of neonatal seizures/HIE and surgical presentations
- Important aspects of the parent experience in neonatology
- The recognition and management of neonatal hypotension and ventilation
- How to manage a diagnosis of 'the floppy baby'
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this live stream will close 1 hour prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.