The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 5 May 2020 from 8:30am to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
Please note this event has been cancelled.
This study day will review the current best practice in the management of common clinical presentations in neonatology.
- The basis of approaches in the current management of neonatal sepsis, including neonatal radiology; management of neonatal seizures/HIE and surgical presentations
- Important aspects of the parent experience in neonatology
- The recognition and management of neonatal hypotension and ventilation
- How to manage a diagnosis of 'the floppy baby'
*Please ensure you book online before the event date - limited places available to register on the day and lunch will not be provided*