- Date and time Tue 5 May 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
This study day will review the current best practice in the management of common clinical presentations in neonatology.
- The basis of approaches in the current management of neonatal sepsis, including neonatal radiology; management of neonatal seizures/HIE and surgical presentations
- Important aspects of the parent experience in neonatology
- The recognition and management of neonatal hypotension and ventilation
- How to manage a diagnosis of 'the floppy baby'
*Please ensure you book online before the event date - limited places available to register on the day*
|RSM Fellow||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Trainee||London School of Paediatrics|