- Date and time Fri 5 Mar 2021 from 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Otology
The aim of this meeting is to cover some of the more unusual aspects of otology, including managing single sided deafness, an update on 3rd windows of the inner ear and otological aspect of diving. This session includes the annual RSM Otology Matthew Yung short papers competition with an opportunity for oral and poster presentations.
Each session includes the opportunity for participants to ask question to the experts.
- To provide a contemporary update on the management of single sided deafness.
- To understand the latest investigation and management of inner ear third windows.
- To review aspects of otology relating to diving and hyperbaric medicine.
- The Matthew Yung short papers competition provides a forum for trainees to present recent studies in oral and poster format.
The Otology Section would like to thank our Annual Sponsors KARL STORZ Endoscopy (UK) Ltd and Medtronic for their valued support of the 2020-2021 Academic Programme.
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of the meetings.
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
|RSM Member||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Trainee||Student|