- Date and time Wed 13 Sep 2023 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Orthopaedics
Join this exciting meeting that will showcase the emerging technologies in orthopaedic surgery and surgical education. The purpose of this event is to understand the benefits of surgical innovation in increasing the precision of our operations and the impact it can have on upskilling trainee surgeons in relation to these operations.
This event will have leaders in the field of surgical innovation present their work, followed by an in-depth panel discussion.
By attending this event, you will understand:
- The current technologies used in orthopaedic surgery
- The benefits of robotics in orthopaedic surgery
- The use of virtual reality (VR) in Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery
- Insights into augmented reality (AR) in surgery for shared decision making
Follow us on:
Registration for this event will close on 13 September 2023 at 1:00am (BST). Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
We are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. This is at the presenter and the RSM’s discretion.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.