- Date and time Tue 30 Mar 2021 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Orthopaedics
This is the final episode in a 4 part webinars series which aims to provide a comprehensive update on evolving concepts and techniques in orthopaedic trauma. Our successful interactive format includes short lectures, case-based discussions and surgical masterclasses. The distinguished faculty will share their evidence-based knowledge and expertise on a wide variety of clinically relevant topics.
Established orthopaedic surgeons seeking to update their trauma knowledge and techniques. The course also includes dedicated sessions for surgeons in training, particularly those preparing for the UK Fellowship examination.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss evidence-based treatment of common fractures & have knowledge of the latest prospective clinical trials
- Understand latest principles in fracture healing & have knowledge of effective therapies for non-union
- Revisit surgical techniques in forearm, wrist and common hand injuries
- Apply new concepts for fixation of tibial plateau and pilon fractures
- Understand recent advances in supracondylar femoral fractures
- Evaluate and apply new concepts for treatment of open fractures
- Gain understanding of spinal trauma for the non-spinal surgeon
- Explore concepts of safe trauma treatment in a post-Covid environment
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining each webinar live and will be automatically issued after 7 days to those who watched the webinar live in its entirety. Those who watch the webinar on-demand will receive a CPD certificate 30 days after the webinar has gone live.