- Date and time Thu 3 Dec 2020 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Orthopaedics
Future Orthopaedic Surgeons Conference (FOSC) is an international Trauma and Orthopaedic surgery conference aimed at junior doctors and medical students. Now in its tenth year at the Royal Society of Medicine, FOSC continues to bring the latest updates on orthopaedic training.
- Prepare yourself for specialty training and a lifelong career in Orthopaedics
- Discover more about each of the Orthopaedic subspecialties
- Gain practical experience in a range of Orthopaedic techniques
- Present your research at an international conference in Orthopaedics
- Improve your CV for Foundation and Core Training applications
As the next generation: Listen to current trainees talk about their experiences of life as an orthopaedic surgeon and learn how to build your CV as both a junior doctor and a medical student. The evening will also contain useful timelines for applying to Core Surgical Training (CST) and conclude with a Q&A session to which attendees will be able to submit queries.
|RSM Member||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|
View the programme
Get 15% off when you book episode 1, 2 & 3 using the code FOSC20.