- Date and time Wed 5 Dec 2018 from 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Chandos House
- Organised by Nephrology
This meeting offers trainees, junior doctors and medical students the opportunity to present their clinical, basic science and translational projects.
The event serves as a networking forum with fellow colleagues interested in the field of nephrology, and comprises of four prize categories.
- The presentation of novel basic science and translational research in Renal Medicine
- Developments in translational and clinical medicine
- Visual representation in the field and interventional disciplines that underpin nephrology
- A forum for nephrologists to discuss their expertise and experience