- Date and time Thu 18 Nov 2021 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Geriatrics and Gerontology
Join this meeting that will showcase and promote the best clinical case presentations relating to geriatric care and medicine that have been undertaken by doctors and allied health professionals in training, over this year in the UK and overseas. It will also showcase the trainee’s case finding and presenting skills, equipping him with generic competencies in his training curriculum.
The meeting will provide a unique opportunity to learn highly applicable lessons to daily working in geriatric medicine.
Live feedback and assessment from an expert panel from RSM and BGS and fellow trainees from the UK and overseas raises the standard “grand round “case presentation format to a new level.
This meeting aims:
- To support and encourage clinicians in training to gain experience and confidence in finding, preparing and presenting unusual, interesting and important cases in the field of geriatrics
- To learn lessons for future practice from cases presented which will positively impact future clinical work and contribute to trainees’ education
- To give trainees the opportunity of a national platform to present their work and have it critiqued by experts and peers
- To provide networking opportunities for trainees across the UK and overseas who have an interest in geriatrics, enhancing academic and clinical leadership skills
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
|RSM Member||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Trainee||Student|
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s weekly COVID-19 Series webinars remain free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.