- Date and time Tue 10 Sep 2019 from 8:30am to 12 Sep 2019 at 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by General Practice with Primary Healthcare
Update your knowledge and understanding of a wide range of topics relevant to general practice.
Delegates will get the opportunity to discuss topical general practice issues with colleagues.
- AM: Allergy and Itch
- PM: Pharmacology
- AM: Vulnerable people
- PM: John Fry Presentation and Workshops
- AM: Common problems and progress in Orthopaedics
- PM: Innovation in Primary Care
Save 10% when you book to attend 2 days and 20% when you book to attend all 3 days! These discounts will be automatically applied at the checkout.
There will be the Primary care update annual dinner on the evening of the second day of this event, all are welcome but please pre-book. If you would just like to attend the dinner please click here.