- Date and time Wed 13 May 2020 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Join eminent gastroenterologists and other specialists with expertise on immunosuppression to receive an update on the range of GI and liver diseases arising from immunosuppression and discuss the management of difficult or rare clinical cases.
After a series of lectures on frequently encountered clinical problems in patients who are immunosuppressed, trainees will be invited to present 'Grand Round' style clinical cases with interactive questions to allow delegate participation and discussion. For the first time, the meeting will also invite trainees to present their original research in the GI/liver field.
- Recognise and understand management of GI and liver side effects and diseases from immunosuppression, including use of novel therapies
- Engage interactively to consider the investigations and management of interesting clinical cases
|RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member