The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Thu 16 Dec 2021 from 1:30pm to 4:25pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
This event has been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. A webinar of this event is available to book here.
This hybrid event will provide an insight into cutaneous aspects of HIV infection and consider the place of clinical dermatology in current HIV management strategies.
Speakers will discuss and present the development of HIV treatment programmes and the challenges of managing HIV, cutaneous manifestations of HIV infection, and varied presentations of HIV-related Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) and current treatment.
This event will allow you to:
- Gain an understanding of the global spread of HIV, the development of HIV treatment programmes, and the challenges of managing HIV
- Recognise the varied cutaneous manifestations of HIV infection, including skin disorders that can occur secondary to antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Gain an understanding of the varied presentations of Kaposi’s sarcoma (KS) and current treatment for HIV-related cutaneous KS
This event will be recorded*, all registered delegates will be able to access the recording for 30 days after on Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the event takes place.
CPD learning applied.
*Subject to speakers consent
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.