Discuss perennial problems of 21st century healthcare: morale and self-care, moral distress sustainable goals and practical wisdom.
- Date and time Thu 20 Jun 2019 from 2:45pm to 6:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
This meeting offers trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice.
Run as a series of meetings throughout the year, these meetings allow discussion of both complex and classical dermatological issues.
This meeting is from a series of events relating to dermatology clinical cases.
- Current approaches to diagnosis and management of rare and unusual dermatology conditions
- Presentations of common dermatological problems
- Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
- The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
AbbVie Ltd, Almirall Ltd, Beiersdorf UK Limited, Celgene Ltd, Janssen-Cilag Ltd, LEO Pharma, Lilly UK, L’Oreal, Naos Group UK Ltd, Sandoz, Sanofi Genzyme and UCB Pharma Ltd
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
View the programme
This two day mini MBA (Masters in Business Administration), organised jointly with Eurekadoc will cover seven core modules for delegates to gain a basic understanding and build a foundation for their career and personal growth.
This practical two-day course will empower clinical teachers with the knowledge, confidence and skills to teach effectively in a wide range of settings.
This course will empower individuals to follow the recommendations of the Francis Report and show the importance of the Duty of Candour for implementing medico-legal best practice into their organisation.