Discuss perennial problems of 21st century healthcare: morale and self-care, moral distress sustainable goals and practical wisdom.
- Date and time Thu 20 Jun 2019 from 2:45pm to 6:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
This meeting offers trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice.
Run as a series of meetings throughout the year, these meetings allow discussion of both complex and classical dermatological issues.
This meeting is from a series of events relating to dermatology clinical cases.
- Current approaches to diagnosis and management of rare and unusual dermatology conditions
- Presentations of common dermatological problems
- Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
- The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
The criteria for attendance at Dermatology Section meetings has changed. If you have not been to a Dermatology Section meeting within the last year please bring your hospital ID.
|RSM Trainee||RSM Fellow|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Trainee|
View the programme
This two day mini MBA (Masters in Business Administration), organised jointly with Eurekadoc will cover seven core modules for delegates to gain a basic understanding and build a foundation for their career and personal growth.
This practical two-day course will empower clinical teachers with the knowledge, confidence and skills to teach effectively in a wide range of settings.
This course will empower individuals to follow the recommendations of the Francis Report and show the importance of the Duty of Candour for implementing medico-legal best practice into their organisation.