- Date and time Thu 15 Nov 2018 from 2:45pm to 6:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
The Dermatology Section meetings offer trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice. Run as a series of meetings throughout the year, these meetings allow discussion of both complex and classical dermatological issues. This meeting is from a series of events relating to dermatology clinical cases.
- Current approaches to diagnosis and management of rare and unusual dermatology conditions
- Presentations of common dermatological problems
- Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
- The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
The criteria for attendance at Dermatology Section meetings has changed.
If you have not been to a Dermatology Section meeting within the last year please bring your hospital ID.
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
AbbVie Ltd, Almirall, Bioderma, Celgene Ltd, Janssen, La Roche-Posay, LEO Pharma, Lilly UK, Novartis , Sandoz Limited and Sanofi Genzyme.
We would also like to express our sincere appreciation to SkinCeuticals for their support of this meeting’s drinks reception.