- Date and time Tue 12 Feb 2019 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Location Chandos House
- Organised by Clinical Immunology and Allergy
This evening meeting will update and review attendees' knowledge of best practice, and new developments in allergy, immunology and the skin.
- Understand advances in the pathophysiology of the disorders discussed
Review the current evidence for management
- Discuss differential diagnosis of the diseases, as well as overview newer diagnosis and assessment tools
- Advances in the latest treatments and novel targets for therapy will be presented
Clinical immunology & allergy section: President's prize
Submission deadline: Closed
Meeting date: Tuesday 12 February 2019
Prize: Oral presentation: 1st prize: £300; 2nd prize: two prizes of £100.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to give an oral presentation.
For more information, contact: email@example.com