- Date and time Fri 23 Nov 2018 from 9:00am to 5:15pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Cardiothoracic, Radiology
Join us as we highlight the current and potential future management of lung cancer in the UK.
We will give an update on lung cancer screening and optimal clinical pathways with sessions on advanced diagnosis and surgical treatments. There will additionally be an opportunity for trainees to highlight their work in a session dedicated to abstracts.
You will learn:
- To appreciate the current (and future) position of lung cancer screening in the UK
- The current methods of non-invasive imaging diagnosis in lung cancer
- The current role of invasive image guide procedures in lung cancer
- About current surgical techniques in lung cancer management