- Date and time Mon 22 Mar 2021 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology
Join the cardiology section for an interactive, case-based lectures by leading experts on the use of imaging to select, guide and optimise outcomes for transcatheter therapies in patients with heart failure & secondary mitral regurgitation.
The learning objectives will be as follows:
- Understand how to optimise the care and outcomes of patients with heart failure and secondary mitral regurgitation
- Understand the natural history, methods to quantify and risk stratify patients with heart failure and secondary mitral regurgitation.
- Understand the value of multi-modality imaging to select patients for transcatheter therapies
- Gain knowledge of the current status, technique and evidence base for transcatheter edge to edge repair, mitral valve replacement & direct annuloplasty
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
|RSM Member||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|