- Date and time Tue 19 Jan 2021 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology
Join us for a webinar to understand the role of various contemporary imaging modalities available for the assessment of patients with chest pain and suspected or known coronary artery disease. Hear real world cases and teaching from specialists used to demonstration the role of each modality from experts in the field through a case-based format.
The key learning objectives will be as follows:
- To understand the role of CMR for the assessment of coronary artery disease
- To understand the role of CT for the assessment of coronary artery disease
- To understand the role of stress echocardiography for the assessment of coronary artery disease
- To understand the role of nuclear imaging for the assessment of coronary artery disease
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
|RSM Student||RSM Member||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|