- Date and time Wed 13 May 2020 from 12:45pm to 1:45pm
- Location Live stream - online
- Organised by Cardiology
The COVID-19 pandemic has created an unprecedented challenge for the health service. The service delivery of echocardiography has had to be adjusted in both inpatient and outpatient settings. This webinar will update the audience on the main adaptations made pre and during COVID-19 and discuss suggestions of optimising delivery of echocardiography post the acute phase of the pandemic. We hope this information will be of value now and in the future should there be another outbreak.
- To understand the main cardiovascular consequences of COVID
- To review echocardiographic findings in cardiac manifestations of COVID
- To identify key adjustments pre / during and post pandemic that can help to guide individual departments service delivery
- To discuss contemporary data on adjustments made in UK hospitals: The BSE COVID survey
- To improve knowledge of ways in which future practice can be adjusted in the case of a further pandemic episode
Special rates for difficult times.
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The online events in the RSM Covid-19 Series are available free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.
We would like to thank our sponsors:
GE Healthcare, for their financial support of this webinar.
Please note that none of the companies listed above have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this webinar.