Club Members, nominated by Fellows, can use all of the Club facilities without a Fellow present, and with their own guests. Club Members have their own Membership card which runs on their Fellow’s account.
No 1 Wimpole Street provides a unique base for meetings, conferences, work and relaxation. Facilities include:
Domus Medica & Chandos House
- Subsidised West End accommodation,
in our own recently refurbished 44 bedroom hotel Domus Medica
- Or in our nearby luxury 17-bedroom boutique property, Chandos House
The largest and most up-to-date postgraduate medical library in Europe.
- Access to the after hours study centre for use of computing and photocopy study facilities including use of Medline and Embase databases
- Search and document delivery services via mail or email
- Ample workspace and study carrels
- Meeting fees - either free or at Member rates
Social and public events and meetings
Club Members can attend:
- Social meetings of the RSM such as Fine Wine Dinners
- Public conferences
- Other meetings in attendance with their nominating Fellow, at the discretion of the Sections